[WooCommerce] Scheduled Order Statuses & Actions
Administrators can create and manage existing Scheduled Orders from within the WordPress Admin at WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Scheduled Orders. Learn more here: Editing Scheduled Orders.
For more information on how customers manage Scheduled Orders, see How Customers Manage Scheduled Orders.
Scheduled Order Statuses
Scheduled Orders are managed and filterable by the following statuses:
- Active: The Scheduled Order will process automatically on its Next Occurrence Date.
- Paused: The Scheduled Order has been placed on hold and will not process automatically.
- Failed: The Scheduled Order attempted to complete processing and was not successful.
- Locked: The Scheduled Order is within the Lock Duration window and can only be changed by the merchant (not the customer).
- See Lock Duration for more information on this setting and status.
- Deleted: The Scheduled Order has been deleted and is no longer able to be updated by the customer.
- Queued: The Scheduled Order is preparing to process.
- Processing: The Scheduled Order is currently processing and can not be edited.
Scheduled Order Actions Menu Options
The Scheduled Order actions menu displays when selecting the 3-dot menu at the end of the row on the Scheduled Orders list page or at the upper right of the Scheduled Order View / Edit page.
Selecting the "Scheduled Order Actions" menu for any Scheduled Order enables you to perform any one of the following actions:
- Edit Scheduled Order
- View Event Logs
- View Cycles History
- Delete/Cancel a Scheduled Order
- Processing Actions
Edit Scheduled Order
To edit a scheduled order, visit WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Scheduled Orders and select the "✎" edit icon next to the Scheduled Order you want to edit.
Note: No changes will be made until selecting "Update" at the end of the Scheduled Order view.
View Event Logs
To view the activity log of a single Scheduled Order, visit WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Scheduled Orders and select the "ℹ️" view icon next to the Scheduled Order you want to review.
This view will display a summarized log of actions performed throughout the history of the Scheduled Order.
View Cycles History
To view the Cycles History of a single Scheduled Order, visit WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Scheduled Orders and select the "history" icon next to the Scheduled Order you want to review.
This view will display a log of processing cycles for the Scheduled Order.
Selecting the "delete" icon next to a Scheduled Order will set the status of the Scheduled Order to "Deleted".
Using this action will prevent any further charges from being made and customers will be unable to view it moving forward.
Selecting "Process Now" will immediately queue a Scheduled Order for processing.
Using this action will send a Scheduled Order to process regardless of its status or Next Occurrence Date. This allows merchants to simply process a Scheduled Order without having to edit the Scheduled Order first.
Other Processing Actions:
- Activate (only available for Paused or Failed status)
- This will update the Scheduled Order to an "Active" status and will automatically process on its Next Occurrence Date.
- Learn more here: Activate Action
- Restart Processing (only available for Paused or Failed status)
- This action will immediately restart processing the Scheduled Order by starting a new Processing Cycle and attempting to create a new order. Similar to the "Process Now" action.
- Learn more here: Restart Processing Action
See "How a Scheduled Order is Processed" for more information on how QPilot processes Scheduled Orders.