[WooCommerce] 7. Testing Payments
Note: Until you have activated your Online Merchant Account, no recurring Autoship Orders will be created. However, you can still test the functionality of creating Payment Integrations for Scheduled Orders.
Testing a Payment Method for Scheduled Orders
- In your WordPress Admin, navigate to WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Payment Methods
- Click the add button (displayed as “ + “ )
- Select your Payment Method Type (your payment gateway)
- Complete the setup for your payment gateway (see sections below before completing the next steps in this list)
- After setting up your payment integration, visit your WooCommerce store as a customer, and complete a checkout with 1 or more products scheduled for Autoship.
- Visit the “Scheduled Orders” page within My Account > Scheduled Orders to confirm that the payment method used at checkout is displayed on each Scheduled Order
- In your WordPress Admin, navigate to WP-Admin > Autoship > Scheduled Orders and edit the order you placed as a customer to confirm that the payment method you created is an available option.
- Learn more about Payment Integrations here.