What Bulk Actions Can I Perform on My Products
Table of Contents
- Update Product Synchronization
- Bulk Update Autoship Checkout Price
- Bulk Update Autoship Recurring Price
- Bulk Enable WooCommerce Products to Display Autoship Options
- Bulk Enable Product Availability
In WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Settings > Utilities (tab), you may choose from the several Autoship Bulk Actions to apply to your Products. Each has options and a selectable "batch-size".
Batch Size: The amount of products updated in a single round. For stores with many products, choosing a smaller batch size may help prevent timeout issues when updating products.
Update Product Synchronization
Allows admins to Activate/Deactivate (WooCommerce) Product Synchronization for multiple products. This can be done in two ways.
Update Product Synchronization in Autoship Cloud
Allows admin to Activate/Deactivate all your WooCommerce > Products to sync with Autoship Cloud using the "Update Product Synchronization" utility.
Update Product Synchronization in WooCommerce
An admin can complete the same update in WooCommerce as well, see below for an example.
- For all Products: You may sync all your products easily by selecting "Activate All Products" then "Update Products"
- For Select Products: You may Activate/Deactivate Product Synchronization from the WooCommerce > Products page by checking the products you want to sync with QPilot then selecting "Activate Autoship Sync" from the Bulk Actions dropdown menu.
See How Products are Synchronized for more information on QPilot's synchronization with WooCommerce.
Bulk Update Autoship Checkout Price
Allows admin to adjust the checkout price for products selected for Autoship in their store. Set the percent discount to discount your products selected for Autoship relative to the WooCommerce regular price. This allows for campaigns where steeper discounts are offered to all Autoship Products at checkout. This updates the "Checkout Price" as listed in WP-Admin > Products >> Autoship (tab).
You can remove the Autoship Cloud Checkout Price in bulk by setting the percent discount to "0". See below for an example:
For more information on Autoship prices see How Autoship Prices Work
Bulk Update Autoship Recurring Price
Allows admins to adjust the recurring price for products selected for Autoship when a Scheduled Order is processed. Set the percent discount to discount your products relative to the WooCommerce regular price, for when a Scheduled Order is processed. This makes for a quick and easy incentivization for Autoship Products. This updates the "Reoccuring Price" as listed in WP-Admin > Products >> Autoship (tab).
You can remove the Autoship Cloud Recocuring Price in bulk by setting the percent discount to "0".
Bulk Enable WooCommerce Products to Display Autoship Options
Allows admins to enable/disable all their products to display Autoship Options on their respective product pages in your WooCommerce store.
Bulk Enable Product Availability
Allows admin to enable/disable products to:
- be added to Scheduled Orders by customers (My Account > Scheduled Orders)
- be available for processing when Scheduled Orders are processed
For more information on enabling products see Enabling Products for Autoship.