Note: The Zapier Integration is only available to QPilot Growth or Marketer plans currently
Table Of Contents
Why Connect to Zapier
Connecting the QPilot account you use to power Autoship Cloud on your webstore to other applications is a powerful way to get the most value from your Autoship marketing and customers.
With Zapier, you can unleash your Autoship data to over a thousand popular online services for Customers, Analytics, Marketing Automation, and more! They have a fully documented RESTful API
- Want to send data to Infusionsoft after a customer checks out on WooCommerce with a scheduled Autoship order?
- How about tracking Subscribe and Save sign-ups in Google Analytics for the same checkout event?
Zapier can help you connect the data in a simple, intuitive interface without the need to code a fresh integration.
Requirements to integrate QPilot with Zapier
There's no charge to integrate your QPilot account with Zapier, but make sure you've got the basic needs covered before you get started.
- A registered and active QPilot account (https://merchants.QPilot.cloud)
- Your WooCommerce store should already be connected to QPilot via Autoship Cloud
To learn more, see the following support article: Connecting Autoship Cloud to QPilot
- You should at least be able to test WooCommerce Checkout successfully (or have already launched Autoship Cloud on your production site) and create Scheduled Orders as a normal customer would.
For help with testing Autoship Cloud, see the following support article: Testing Autoship Scheduled Orders
If you can confirm those three basic needs, then you're ready to connect QPilot to Zapier!
How to connect QPilot to Zapier
We've worked closely with digital marketers running Autoship Cloud on their WooCommerce stores to develop an integration between QPilot and Zapier. See our article of connecting QPilot and Klaviyo via Zapier for campaigns to win back customers!
Currently, the integration is Invite-Only. You can accept your invite by logging into your QPilot Merchant Account > My Account > Apps > Zapier (Preview) >> "accepting a free invite". If you don't have an account with Zapier, you'll be asked to create a Zapier account when you follow the invite link. Start unlocking the power of the QPilot API using Zapier today!