3. Connecting the WooCommerce API
In order to connect Autoship Cloud to its hosted cloud service, QPilot, you'll need to register a QPilot Merchant Account.
1. Register your QPilot account
Navigate to the QPilot Merchant Site at https://merchants.qpilot.cloud/login/register and complete the registration process by entering your email address and creating a password.
2. Create a new integration
- Log in to your QPilot account at https://merchants.qpilot.cloud/login
- Navigate to My Account.
- Navigate to the Apps tab, locate the WooCommerce App and click "Connect".
Generate a new key
- You will now have a new Client ID and Client Secret.
After creating a key, Copy the Client Secret
For security reasons, you cannot retrieve the Client Secret at a later time. If you need to create a new key, simply delete the old one and use the new Client Secret.
3. Connect Autoship Cloud to QPilot
- Log in to the WP Admin Dashboard in your Wordpress site.
- Navigate to the Autoship Cloud > Settings tab. You will want to be in the Connection Settings tab once there.
- Enter your Client ID and Client Secret. Select the "Update" button.
- Select the "Connect" button. This will begin the authorization process.
- Log in to your QPilot account.
- Grant access for your site to connect to QPilot.
- You should see a message indicating that Autoship Cloud has been connected successfully. You should see "Healthy" for the API Healthy Check.