Can I see a demo?
Yes, you can see a demo! See our demo site's below or feel free to reach out to our support team for more information.
If you have any questions or are looking for a particular feature or integration, please get in touch with us by clicking the "Contact" link in the upper right menu of this site!
Beauty Loop: "Subscribe & Save" to products for beauty and skincare
Beauty Loop ( beautyloop.wpengine.com) is a great example of how many online stores use Autoship Cloud powered by QPilot to quickly offer product subscriptions as a "Subscribe and Save" option to their customers.
"Subscribe and Save" is popular for brands selling direct to consumers (D2C).
- Simple frequency options for "Subscribe and Save": weeks, months.
- "Subscribe and Save" on product pages
- "Subscribe and Save" offered as an option in the cart page
- Automatic "Free Shipping" for any subscribe and save customers offered in the cart.
Visit the Beauty Loop demo store: beautyloop.wpengine.com
Trader Joey's: Schedule replenished goods for "Autoship"
Trader Joey's ( https://traderjoeys.com/) is an example of how online stores sell supplies to other businesses as well as direct-to-consumers.
Products are offered on many different schedules and with a mix of discounting only select products and variations that are scheduled for Autoship.
The demo store includes a step-by-step guide on how to test the Autoship Cloud Checkout experience.
"Autoship" is popular for merchants selling business to business (B2B) and direct to consumers (D2C).
- Many frequency options offered for "Autoship": number of days, weeks, months, day of week
- "Autoship" offered without a discount on select products
- "Autoship and Save" offered with a discount on select products
- "Autoship" offered as an option in the cart page
Check it out here: https://traderjoeys.com/