[WooCommerce] Can I Translate Autoship Text Into My Language?
Yes! All of the text in the Autoship Cloud plugin is passed through the Wordpress translation filter with the text domain 'autoship'.
The easiest way to translate the text added your site by Autoship is to use a translation plugin like Loco Translate plugin to translate the Autoship the text displayed on the site.
1. Install the Loco Translate plugin
- Navigate to the Plugins page in the Wordpress Admin section of your site.
- Click the button to "Add New" plugin.
- Search for the 'Loco Translate' plugin in the Wordpress plugin repository.
- Install Loco Translate.
- Activate Loco Translate.
2. Add a new translation
- Navigate to Loco Translate > Plugins in the Wordpress Admin section of your site.
- Select the Autoship Cloud plugin from the list.
- Select the current language of the site and click the button to "Start translating".
Use the Loco Translate editor to change the desired text to your liking.
Save your changes in the Loco Translate editor.