[WooCommerce] Inactive Product Issues
Seeing inactive products in WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Products can be confusing. In this article, you will learn what causes inactive products and how to resolve issues with inactive products.
What are Inactive Products
Inactive products are products that were once enabled for Autoship product synchronization that have since been updated in a way where synchronization can no longer occur. These products can be found by going to WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Products and selecting the Inactive checkbox as shown in the image below. See the Sync Status shows "Inactive" in the image below?
Common Causes of Inactive Products
- Another plugin which updates products without considering how it may impact other plugins
- Updating a product from a supported product type (Simple, Variable, Variation) to an unsupported type (such as a Bundle)
- If a product enabled for Autoship Cloud Sync is updated to disabled
How to Fix Inactive Product issues
- Check product in WP-Admin > Products >> Edit and verify Autoship Cloud Sync is enabled in the Autoship tab and update the product
- This will ensure a product is reactivated if it was set to inactive by mistake by an Admin or another plugin
- Check product in WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Products to ensure the product is a supported type
- If you require unsupported product types, see our code example of how to map an unsupported product type to a supported product type when it is synchronized with QPilot
- Test by using a supported type to verify it synchronizes as expected and is set to "Active" (eg. can be found on the Autoship Cloud > Products page without the Inactive or Invalid filters checked)