Scheduled order processing time
By default, each Scheduled Order will process relative to the most recent time it was updated.
This means that if a Scheduled Order is created or updated at 10:00am and scheduled for a frequency of every week, that it will process at 10:00am each week.
Administrators can set order processing to a specific time for their connected WooCommerce store that is localized to the time zone of their choosing.
This setting is made by the administrator who has a login to the QPilot Online Merchant Account at https://merchants.QPilot.cloud
How to Localize Site Time Zone and Set Order Processing Start Time
- First, login to your QPilot Online Merchant Account
- Locate your connected WooCommerce store on the Sites page
- Click the "menu" for your Site (the 3 dots on the upper right hand corner of each Site card)
- Select "edit"
- Scroll down and locate the "Timezone" select dropdown to select/change your Timezone
- Click "Order Processing Start Time" and select the time of day that you would like QPilot to start processing Scheduled Orders each day.
- Note: Order processing runs and searches for Scheduled Orders to process every 10 minutes, so if you select a specific minute (like 3:42) this will evoke a later processing time (like 3:50 for example instead of 3:42).