How to use the action to Retry Update Order (Error 3001)
The "Retry Update Order" action is only available to a Scheduled Order that meets the following conditions:
- The Scheduled Order's status is "Failed"
- The Scheduled Order's processing error code is: 3001: WooCommerce failed to respond to QPilot's request to update the WooCommerce Order.
This action will attempt to complete the final step of processing the Scheduled Order by updating the WooCommerce Order.
Note: No additional/duplicate request for payment is made to the payment gateway using the Retry Update Order action - this action is only to complete processing by updating the WooCommerce Order. In the case that you need to retry processing a failed Scheduled Order (including payment processing) please see this help article.
The action to "Retry Update Order" should be used by the merchant after resolving the issue that caused error: the WooCommerce site not responding successfully to the final processing step of "updating" the Order in WooCommerce.
You can learn more about resolving this error and other processing error codes here: Scheduled Order Processing Errors
Using the "Retry Update Order" action
- Locate the Failed Scheduled Order that has the Failed (3001) error code in WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Scheduled Orders
- Expand the actions menu for the Scheduled Order and selec the "Retry Update Order" action
Results of a successful "Retry Order Update" action
- If the payment was processed successfully by the payment gateway, the update will result in a completed WooCommerce Order with status "Processing". The Scheduled Order will also display an "Active" status and an updated Next Occurrence date.
- If the payment was not processed successfully by the payment gateway, the update will result in a completed WooCommerce Order with status "Failed". The Scheduled Order will also display a "Failed" status and include details from the payment gateway's response regarding the payment error.